Swamp

Swamp

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Island Time...

Who would have imagined what a difference 40 miles could make?  And don't get me wrong, we still love Summerville, but spending a week on Sullivan's Island was the perfect escape from all of our recent life changes.

As is my habit lately, I did a horrible job capturing the week in pictures, but to sum it up, we spent our days racing around in golf carts, lolling about in tide pools, laughing with cousins, aunts/uncles, siblings, neices/nephews and grandparents; taking fabulously long naps listening to the waves and eating wonderful meals. 

Throw in our first Charleston carriage ride, a shark on the beach and Charlie's first exposure to Justin Beiber ("Mommy, please sing Baby!!  Please, Mommy!  I don't remember it!") and you pretty much have a complete picture of our bliss.

I don't suppose newfound unemployment bodes well for moving to the island one day...?










No comments:

Post a Comment