Swamp

Swamp

Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4, 2009

We survived the Christmas trip to Kansas City.  Trips home are usually hectic, but lots of fun. 

This year's trip had more than its fair share of hectic -- Daddy and BaBa were both sick much of the week, Daddy was supposed to be working on the computers at the plant, and I scheduled lunches, breakfasts, coffes, etc with lots of friends.  It all worked out, but it was a relief to get hom on Monday.

Unfortunately, I seem to have come down with Daddy's cold/flu, but at least it waited until the weekend.  I've done very little yesterday and today, but hope to be back to myself tomorrow for work.

There really isn't much else going on.  We have your next doctor's appointment on Thursday.  I should get the results of the glucose test (which I'm sure went fine), but otherwise it should be pretty standard.

Aunt Chrissy is starting to plan your Charleston shower.  It should be fun -- primarily neighbors.  Otherwise we're just relaxing and waiting for you to get here -- just 2 1/2 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment