Swamp

Swamp

Friday, January 16, 2009

January 16, 2009

Time is alternately going too fast and too slow.  In some ways I can't believe it's mid-January and you are due 2 months from tomorrow -- though I still think you'll be here on the 12th or 13th.  In other ways 2 months seems like far too long to wait.

Tonight Daddy and I are going to Babies R Us to buy your carseat and stroller and stock up on diapers and wipes.  They're having a sale.  I guess it's really a sign of our new priorities that we're going to spend a Friday night shopping for diapers.  :o)

I have to admit that I'm starting to get nervous as the time gets nearer.  Everyone tells us that the first few weeks are overwhelming.  Daddy and I will be exhausted. 

I need to start reading all my books about you once you're here.  You'll find that I am always much more confident about any decision/situation if I've done research.  Daddy laughs at me, but he's really the same way.  We will definitely do our best and I'm sure we'll eventually get the hang of it -- hopefully before you go to college...

34 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment