Swamp

Swamp

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Place in this World

Tuesday night's sleepy chat with Daddy...

Charlie: Daddy, when I grow up I'm going to love you even if I live in a different place.
Daddy: Buddy, I'm going to love you even if you live in a different place, too, but I would love for you to live in the same place as us.
Charlie: I might live in Africa...if they have houses there...
Daddy: Why do you want to live in Af---?
Charlie: No, no, no.  Not Africa.  There are wild cheetahs running around there.  Mommy told me.  Maybe I'll live in Orlando.  You can drive there.
Daddy: Hmmm...
Charlie: No!  I know.  I'll live in Virginia Beach.
Daddy: Oh?  Lakely lives in Virginia Beach, huh?
Charlie: Yeah.  [Yawn]  Maybe tomorrow Mommy and I can get my globe out and find my place.


No comments:

Post a Comment