Swamp

Swamp

Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Best Picture Ever!

Or at least I'm sure it would have been had there been anyone around to snap it...

Last night was movie night, complete with Lion King 1 1/2 on the DVR, blankets, skittles and cheesy popcorn in the living room.  (And yes, I was holding a damp rag the entire time...baby steps...)

Anyway, while it may be cute, the semi-sequel is no Lion King, which combined with a cozy, jammied baby, warm blanket and glass of chardonnay had me dozing long before 8:00 -- and I wasn't the only one. 

As soon as the popcorn bowl was empty, all five of us were out cold on the couch until well after 10:00.  I just wish I could have a picture of Jason, Charlie and me cuddled up in a line with Otis and Louie draped across our laps -- and a cacophony of snores ringing out, I'm sure.

Friday nights really don't get any better than that... 

No comments:

Post a Comment