Swamp

Swamp

Thursday, May 10, 2012

School Talk

(Acquired from Miss Alisha's Facebook page...)


Circle Time Moments at Work...

Miss Alisha: Okay guys, let's talk about Mommies today. Who can tell me your Mommy's name?  Sully what's your mommy's name?
Sully: Ummmm......Mommy?
Miss Alisha: Yes, you call her mommy, but what's her first name?
Sully: My mommy is Courtney
Miss Alisha: Very good, Sully! Carter What's your Mommy's name?
Carter: Mommy.
Charlie: No its not!! Your mom is Mrs. Kim, and my Mommy is Mrs. Jenny!
Miss Alisha: Very good, Charlie. His Mommy's name is Mrs. Kim.
Charlie: Yea, I know.  I just went his birthday party. (said matter of factly, with the Charlie smirk)
Carter: Yea!  You did come to my party!! (nodding an smiling)
Charlie: Yea and it was pretty cool!
Carter: Thanks!!!


This conversation totally took over my circle time for like 5 minutes!!! I love these kids!!

1 comment:

  1. Birthday parties are an important part of childhood. They definitely made an impression on Charlie. :)

    ReplyDelete