Swamp

Swamp

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentines

I absolutely adore "Consumer" holidays.  I know, I know...Valentine's Day is just a scam to get us to spend ridiculous amounts of money on cards we'll throw away, candy we don't need and cheap pink stuffed animals, but I love it anyway!

In fact, we started celebrating over the weekend, decorating and delivering Valentine's to a few of our fabulous neighbors.  Then we kicked off this morning with way too much candy, leading up to a cupcake-filled day of parties at school, and unless all of this excitement and sugar turns our little monster into one of the Wild Things, we're going to finish up with a family date at Tomatoes.

Jason definitely made some of our pre-Charlie Valentine's Days memorable (I mean, what could be better than a Brita water pitcher and the opening night of Hannibal??? (love you!)), but I have to say having two Valentine's to shower with kisses and hugs and candy is way more fun than one!

Getting in the spirit

"Decorating" our Valentine Cookies

Our favorite Valentine

Off to make deliveries

First Delivery -- Success! 

Making the rounds...

1 comment:

  1. Aww, wish we were still there to get a delivery from a precious, little boy!

    ReplyDelete