Swamp

Swamp

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Moving Day

So, if you've found our new home, you're likely wondering why on earth I would go to all the trouble to "move" the blog.

Well, it all started in Kansas City when we googled Charlie's full name...and found that hundreds of pictures come up.  See, our old blog address incorporated our last name, as did many, many blog entries...and while I am clearly not an overwhelmingly private person (or you wouldn't be reading this), that freaked me out.

I love sharing our lives with the people we love, but the idea that some stranger could google us and see into Charlie's days made me nervous.

So, I have taken the following precautions:
1 - Removed all last name references from our blog
2 - Moved the blog to a new address
3 - Deleted the old blog and will be completely taking down the old address within a few days

Please feel free to still send links to friends/family if you're mentioned of if you happen to find any Charlie-isms especially adorable (and how could you not?).  My goal with this move was to just limit access to strangers, not to friends, family, etc.

Also, as part of this housecleaning, I have finally added my pre-blog journal entries to the list, so you Charlie fanatics feel free to go back to July 2008 in the history and see how it all began...and how much fun Jason must have had being married to a pregnant me!

No comments:

Post a Comment