Swamp

Swamp

Friday, November 4, 2011

Turn, turn, turn...

While logic, my education and life, itself, all tell me that as each day passes, we grow older and move forward, I have to admit I'm struggling with the concept -- and I'm not even talking about crows feet here.

My sweet baby boy is moving to a new class at daycare (not to mention the fact that he is adamant that he is "not a baby!").  As of Monday, Charlie will officially be in the "Older Twos". 

The worst part is, it's all my fault.  See, Charlie was actually 2 1/2 back in September, but the class was full.  Finally this week I went to the office and just asked if they knew when he might be moving up, so we could be prepared, and they realized that there is an opening and started transitioning him that day.

Needless to say, Miss Kita yelled at me when I got there for pick-up and Miss Brittany B. was sending me hate-texts...  Apparently we were all hoping to stop Charlie's aging process and keep him at a perfect 2.

Truly, I have nothing against the Older Twos teachers. In fact, I got to know Miss Chelsea and Miss Alisha a bit over the summer when the classes were combined, and really liked them, but...well...I'm just not ready!

Miss Brittany, Miss Brittany, Miss Kita and Miss Linda are like family to us, plus once Charlie is officially an "Older Two," I have to admit he is only months away from being Three! Three! I am so not ready for this...

1 comment:

  1. You never will be ready! Just accept that and move on. :)

    ReplyDelete