Swamp

Swamp

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Near Tragedy...

I lost my camera! Four days of Charlie's life are completely undocumented and there is nothing we can do about it.

Yes, I realize that this statement shows just how crazy I am, but we missed swim lesson with Daddy in the pool, Charlie's response to the "mini-air show" (viewed from the Outlet Mall parking lot), Saturday night bliss following dawn to dusk with Daddy and innumerable songs, dances and smiles.

Lest I sound like a complete wackadoo -- at least one grandparent was appalled at the thought of a 4 day gap in Charlie's life, and more or less insisted that I find my camera immediately, figure out how to use the camera on my phone, or get myself to Best Buy without further delay...and I never told the other three.

Thankfully, following an extemely thorough search of the Yukon, I found my camera beneath the passenger side floormat, and the paparazzi is back in business. I apologize for the lapse and promise to be more careful in the future...

Last picture pre-blackout

Willing to cheese it up when Mom found the camera, to show off his new boots
(originally Mommy's by the way...)

Mommy's Little Cowboy

A bit of housework!

Setting the table for Mommy
(note he's even putting the napkin and fork on the left side!)

1 comment: