Swamp

Swamp

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Picture Day!

Seeing as I completely forgot picture day back in June and sent Charlie to school sporting a cement truck emblazened onesie and clashing brown flip-flops, I pulled out all the stops this time.

We broke out part of his Christmas outfit (sshhh...don't tell!), hunted down some brown shoes to match his belt, tamed his hair with a bit of Daddy's Fiber and even accessorized with a spider man watch. 

Completely unconvinced that he'd make it to his picture session unscathed (he arrives at school at 8:45 and pictures weren't until at least 9:00), I took some pre-shots at home just in case.  Based on his condition at the end of the day, I'm optimistic about the official school shots, but we definitely got some fun ones at home, too.

Check out my boys!

Like father like son

The only thing as cool as his wagon is worms

 Work, work, work...

My little heart throb

Guy Talk

*Sigh*


1 comment:

  1. So adorable! He is getting to be quite the little boy. :D

    ReplyDelete