Swamp

Swamp

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 15, 2008

I am feeling so much better.  I have my energy back and I rarely feel any nausea at all.  It's wonderful.

Plus, I'm really starting "to show."  I've been gaining weight pretty steadily, but now it's really showing in my belly which is fun.

Your Aunt Erin loaned me all sorts of maternity clothes when we were in KC -- so many that I may not have to buy any more!

As for you, according to the books you are about the size of an avocado and you're getting toenails and your scalp pattern is developing.  Plus, you're heart is pumping 25 quarts of blood each day.  It is all so exciting.

Daddy and I get to see you this Thursday.  We go in for our ultrasound.  We're not planning to find out whether you are a boy or girl.  As you'll find out, I love suprises and we're both pretty traditional.

I can't decide if I think you're a boy or a girl.  I'm craving protein which some say means you're a boy, but I'm gaining weight like you're a girl -- more evenly throughout my body. 

It's crazy, but while this is definitely the most obvious "unknown" about you, it's really just the tip of the iceberg.  There are so incredibly many characteristics about you that are already formed.  We are so excited to meet you!

16 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment