Swamp

Swamp

Monday, August 18, 2008

August 18, 2008

I'm currently sitting in the airport waiting to fly to Pennsylvania to be present when my company president visits.  I have no real purpose at the meetings other than to represent Business Markets. 

In another week or so I'm going to tell my boss about you and let him know that I won't be available to travel after the new year.  Since my current job requires so much travel, I'm hoping to find something else that requires none. 

Ideally I'll find another job based at home that might even allow me to work just three days a week.  I definitely don't want you in full-time daycare.

I had hoped to quit altogether, but Daddy and I want to send you to Pinewood since the Knightsville school has had some issues.  Plus, I still want Daddy to follow his fishing dream.

I've been praying about it a lot and I know everything will work out.  You are our top priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment